So, you experienced the Turbulence we predicted, did you? (with a smile)- were you able to enjoy it? Were you able to stand as a pillar of attraction, in your positive and powerful energies?
It was not so easy as it sounded, that is what we have seen with most of you. When you read the channelling, you understand. You see it from a mental and rather abstract perspective, like seeing your own life at a distance, from far above your daily routines and activities.
It is good for you to see your life like this, once in a while. It is good for you to realise in a very practical way, that you are so much more than simply a puppet, doing what it is being directed to do. And yes, that may sound crude, but let’s be honest, that is how humanity has seen itself for centuries, if not millennia. Humans have seen themselves as having little authority, little power, little influence on their own destiny and life path. And now that has changed. And yes, we see that hurting. You can compare this to the process of handing the management of a company into the hands of the workers on the floor. They may dream about this and feel they deeply desire this, yet if it were really to happen, handing over great power into inexperienced hands, the first stage will be chaos. All those things that the workers have criticized over the years, that they were convinced they could do better, all those things will first of all, come crashing down around them. All their convictions and ideas that turn out to be a little more complicated to handle than they thought.
Now, that is stage 1 and that is of course followed by several stages of learning, and rebuilding and sharing in order to find a new and working equilibrium. And yes, this whole process is what you are dealing with at this time.
You are feeling disappointed about many things, because the new power simply isn’t as easy or manageable as you had expected. You don’t yet have the experience to control it in the way you did the old. And here’s the thing, you probably never will be able to control it in the way you did the old energy! Now we have talked about this often enough before, so this is not the place to do so again. But it is important that you realise, that this new-found Freedom of Energy, which in the first instance comes over as so very disappointing, also has the power and the potential to bring you great Growth and Creativity and it will lead to a whole new Equilibrium, not only in your own life, but in those lives around you, and the inter-human relations on the planet, and the Energy flows of power on your Planet, and even (yes you bet!), even the relationships with other realms and beings in the Universe, different to yourselves.
Now, the keyword for the past week or so has been Disappointment. You have been disappointed in the way your creations were working out, or not working out, as the case may be. Disappointment is a word created for the feeling a Human being experiences when Life does not go according to his/her script. Without expectations, there can be no disappointment. And if you were to truly let go and just see what happens, there would be no expectations and therefore no disappointment.
Having said that, disappointment is no bad thing. It is the feeling that brings you out of your mental activity and takes you right to your second chakra and makes you feel that sinking feeling in your belly. It pulls you out of your controlling, planning capacity and sucks you into your feeling capacity where you are helped to work through the experience and the feelings. To put it differently, Disappointment is a way of re-centring yourself, of stepping out of mental illusions, into the reality and helping you to feel what is really going on. Now, you might see this as a punishment. Goodness knows that you have tried to avoid being in your centre for most of your life. It is not something you consciously seek or long for, because in most instances, you do not want to feel your way there. Going through the layers of unprocessed feeling and energy, hurts, literally. It demands to be experienced physically, emotionally, spiritually and it is very difficult to get a grip on, in the sense of gaining control over the process.
“So… “ we hear you say, “We thought you were going to talk about the energies for December, not go through all of this Disappointment stuff, that we really don’t want to hear right now…”
Well, the thing is; Disappointment is a very important topic when helping you to choose your way ahead, not only for the coming festive season, but also in starting a new year.
And the reason that Disappointment is so important is because, until now, it has had such a strong influence on your lives. Think about it:
- You have lived your life, trying not to disappoint those who are important to you, your parents, your siblings, your children.
- You have done anything you could, to live up to the expectations of the establishment and the authorities, starting with your teachers in school, and continuing with the legal system, the tax authorities, the church, the community etc etc. Anything to avoid being seen as a disappointing human being, someone who doesn’t live up to his/her promise or potential.
- When things didn’t go the way you wanted them to, you have let Disappointment brand you.
You have breathed it in and taken it as a sign that you did not deserve better. You have let Disappointment turn you away from your dreams and taken it as a sign that you were unworthy of reaching your highest desires. Now feel that. Can you sense that gut-wrenching, sickening feeling in the pit of your stomach, as you are presented with the final proof of your unworthiness?
Yes, this is heavy talk, but that is how you have seen Disappointment and how you have applied it to your own lives.
- Finally, you have integrated Disappointment into your own image and being. You have lowered your vital energy with this name tag and you have worn it in shame, believing that the outside world also find you disappointing and that you have no way of getting around the burden you are now carrying. To emphasize this, you would do all you possibly could, to conform with society’s expectations again, to pay your debt and work yourself back to a position of respectability.
Do you see the pain and suffering you have been subjecting yourself to? Do you see how you have held on to the concept of using Disappointment as a punishment , and how you have perpetuated this use in your society by taking it on and believing in it?
The major areas where Disappointment is experiencing and applied are:
- Work/ money.
Now if you have been wondering when the Festive part of this channelling would come, here it is.
We would suggest that you make it your gift to Humanity to extract your energies from this belief and this way of deploying Energy. Simply pull back and no longer be a part of it.
Simply put, Disappointment is: When Something works out differently to your Expectations.
That is it!
- There is no need to place blame.
- There is no need to create mental explanations.
- There is not even a need to learn from it and to do things differently since this is also a very mental approach.
So how would we suggest you deal with Disappointment?
- Keep breathing
- Follow where it takes you (often into the centre of your stomach, but stay open to the experience.)
- Feel it and know it will pass
- Feel what is the right next step for you to take (regardless of what happened)
As you will notice, this will keep the experience Clean and much less heavy than how you typically process it.
Now. There is another reason that we bring this up now. Because there is nothing like the Festive Season to bring up the feeling up Disappointment. Somehow, human beings like to make Christmas a black/white holiday, in the sense that you are so determined that everything has to be perfect, that it can do nothing else than bring up all the things you dread and fear the most. Seen from our perspective, it is kind of a funny spectacle. We appreciate that you cannot always laugh about it! J
Put differently, your Expectations are so huge that they can only lead to Disappointment. You like to compound this by adding the past and the future energies to it, relational energies, family karma, money problems and your own shadows. No wonder it is such an explosive cocktail!
Now, what we would suggest is:
- Notice how you handle the festive season, emotionally, mentally, physically, relationally , financially and in every other way.
- Take the time to make conscious choices. And by this we mean really conscious choices as in feeling deeply what you would most like to do, and say no to all of the obligatory, traditional and guilt-laden events that you really don’t want to be a part of.
- Be honest with yourself and others.
- Take a gamble and dare to do something differently, and see what happens.
That is the point, do what feels right and see what happens. Nobody says you will never be invited to the Christmas festivities again if you say no this year. This is not a decision made for life.
It is, however, an effort to be more honest and more conscious in your choices, rather than simply doing everything ‘the way we have always done things’.
Because nothing is now the way it once was.
So, with that bit of advice, we will be curiously watching your dramas play out ;-) and we will remind you to:
Trust your Creations, Trust your Soul
And know that we are here for you.
WE ARE the Pleiadians of all Collectives
I AM Adamus St Germain
WE ARE the Angels.