Terms and Conditions- sessions
- Sessions are by appointment only. Please make your appointment in time since there may be a waiting list.
- If you cannot make it, please cancel or postpone your appointment up to 48 hours before the planned session. This way, the time slot can be allocated to another client.
- If you haven't cancelled your appointment 48 hours before and you cannot make it, there are two possibilities:
- your friend or a family member can take over the appointment
- you can cancel the appointment. In this case it is too late for us to allocate the time slot to someone else and we need to charge you half the amount of the session price to cover our costs.
- Lifetools Academy reserves all rights to cancel or postpone appointments.
We will do all we can to avoid making any changes.
- You will receive an invoice for your session by mail. Please settle this within 7 days as stated on the invoice.
i) Individual sessions are invoiced when the session has taken place.
ii) Programmes such as the Life Mission Keys are invoiced in full after the first session unless otherwise agreed.
iii) Distance sessions are paid in advance of the session. Please book these via the website.
- Healing, reading and coaching are no substitute for medical care or legal counselling. It is your responsibility to seek appropriate medical and psychological care and treatment for any complaints you are experiencing.
- The sessions offered by Lifetools Academy are intended to offer you clarity and guidance to support your personal development journey. Any action you take based on this advice is your own responsibility and forms part of your own life lessons. Henriette Hackenberg or Lifetools Academy expressly deny any liability for damages faced by clients who have participated in sessions, workshops or group work.